Monday, September 20, 2021

Episode 059: Pr for Press play on tape

Episode description
In the fifty-ninth episode of The Chemistry of Erasure, we focus on the first single, I could fall in love with you, taken from Erasure's upcoming 2007 album. We also get to hear a song from Vince Clarke's past, revived perhaps unexpectedly by an American girl band.

Link to the episode on Mixcloud: Episode 059
Link to the bonus material (ibid): Episode 059 (bonus material)

Track list
01. Erasure - Science week theme [TCOE edit]
02. Vince Clarke - Let's get together (demo)
03. Girl Authority - Let's get together
04. Erasure - I could fall in love with you (Jeremy Wheatley radio mix)
05. Erasure - I like it
06. Erasure - I could fall in love with you (Monteverde radio edit)
07. The Proclaimers feat. Brian Potter & Andy Pipkin - (I'm gonna be) 500 miles
08. Erasure - I could fall in love with you (Jeremy Wheatley extended 12" mix)
09. Erasure - I could fall in love with you (Monteverde vocal extended remix)
10. Cliff Richard and The Shadows - I could easily fall (in love with you)
11. Erasure - I could fall in love with you (James Aparicio mix)


Bonus material track list
To be revealed upon publication.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Episode 068: Er for Erasure

Episode description In the sixty-eighth episode of The Chemistry of Erasure, we finish listening to the  Phantom Bride EP ,  released in Oct...