Saturday, September 18, 2021

Episode 049: In for In the middle of the night

Episode description
In the forty-ninth episode of The Chemistry of Erasure, we shift our focus to the second single from the album Nightbird, Don't say you love me. The commercial release featured three discs in total, two cds and a dvd, but additional material was made available on the homepage of the Erasure Information Service (EIS).

Link to the episode on Mixcloud: Episode 049
Link to the bonus material (ibid): Episode 049 (bonus material)

Track list
01. Erasure - Science week theme [TCOE edit]
02. Erasure - Don't say you love me
03. Erasure - Lie to me
04. Eurythmics - Would I lie to you?
05. Erasure - Don't say you love me (ATOC's rock'n'ravin' vocal remix)
06. Erasure - Breathe (Pete Heller's phela club mix)
07. Erasure - Don't say you love me (Piney Gir remix)
08. Piney Gir - Creature
09. Erasure feat. TCOE - Don't say you love me (EIS snippets)
10. Erasure - Hideaway (live in Cardiff March 20, 2005)


Bonus material track list
To be revealed upon publication.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Episode 068: Er for Erasure

Episode description In the sixty-eighth episode of The Chemistry of Erasure, we finish listening to the  Phantom Bride EP ,  released in Oct...